“With over 20 years of musical experience, DJ Chuck Serventi incorporates genre blending into his live sets as well as live percussion to accentuate his performances. His organic remixes at clubs, festivals, and special events leave audiences desiring more as he intertwines unique sounds, styles, and visuals in real time throughout his shows.”
- DJ Serventi has performed at private and corporate events for the following clients: Google™, Aman Resorts™, Adonia Yachts™, Lake Powell Resorts & Marinas™, Forever Resorts™, Unlimited Houseboats™, Monument Valley /Gouldings™, Printpack™, City of Las Vegas™, City of Page™, Banner Health™, Aramark™, Antelope Point Marina™, Juvenille Diabetes Research Foundation™, etc..
- Performed in Las Vegas and LV area with many award winning musicians, including Shawn Eiferman, Franky Perez, John Lombardo, Michael Soli, Adena Sampson, Ernie Halter, Curtis Peoples, Wonderboogie, Burnell Washburn, Kurtis Parks, The Limit, and more in various high traffic areas (Caesar’s Palace, Mandalay Bay, Green Valley Ranch, Cabo Wabo, Station Casinos, Freemont Street, Crown and Anchor British Pub next to UNLV)
- Organized and participated in high visibility tours and festivals, including Powellapalooza and V2 production events sharing the stage with such artists as Pretty Lights, Slightly Stoopid, Loverboy, Zion I, MiMosa, Beats Antique, iLL Gates, Chali Tuna and the House of Vibe, Yonder Mountain String, Karl Denson’s Tiny Universe, the Motet, Michael Kang (of The String Cheese Incident) Roger Kline, Del & the Funky Homosapien, and many others.
- Performed in studio with grammy award nominees (Abraham Marcor and Vince Redhouse).
- Experience instructing students of all ages in both hand drums and trap set, as well as a major influence on drummers and congueros in electronica, latin, and acoustic genres.